If you try them, you get stung.
Celestial enchiladas with chipotle sauce
- 1 can and a half of evaporated milk
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cube and a half of chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 290 g of San Marcos Chipotle
- 500 g of chorizo
- 2 pinches of garlic salt
- 1 pinch of onion seasoning
- 4 cooked potatoes, peeled and diced
- 18 fried corn tortillas
- 1 sliced onion
- Chopped coriander
01. Fry the chorizo in a pan and add the potatoes. Sprinkle the garlic and onion powders and cook for 5 minutes.
02. Place the tortillas in the pan, fill them with the potatoes with chorizo, pour the sauce on top of then and garnish with onion and coriander.
03. Finally serve and enjoy the Divine Touch of our San Marcos Chipotles.
The importance of a good knife
Cooking as a professional chef is not just about focusing on food preparation, you should also pay attention to your kitchen utensils to work properly. Keeping your knives sharp is one of the most important steps to make more precise cuts and raise the quality of the presentation of your dishes.
Remember that, in addition to maintaining your knife’s edge, it is necessary to have specific knives for red meat, white meat and vegetables to avoid cross-contamination. It is always advisable to do an inspection of all your knives to know exactly when to replace them.