Cooking Utensils Guide
When it comes to cooking, there are hundreds of utensils we can use, that’s why sometimes it could get difficult to give each of them the proper use, and most of the time we end up using what’s handier.
At San Marcos we want you to know everything you need to give the best of you in the kitchen, that’s why we will tell you the right use to every kitchen utensil you may have. Knowledge is power, and in this case, a better cooking experience.
- Pots: Use these to cook, boil and mix soups, vegetables, stir-fries and other dishes.
- Pans: Fry, boil and cook. Iron pans distribute the heat better and can be used in the oven.
- Baking Dish: Excellent for baking casseroles and other dishes.
- Spatulas and Spoons: Wood, metal or plastic, just make sure they don’t make scratches in your pots and pans.
- knife: Keep them sharp, a dull knife increases the probability of cuts and won’t fulfill its function.
- Can opener: Great for opening your favorite San Marcos Chilli Peppers and other canned products.
- Cutting board: Ideal to cut the fruits and vegetables for your salads.
- Measuring spoons and lids: ¿Why calculating when you can measure everything up?
- Strainer: From draining pasta to separating your Mexican beans, you will need one of this.
- Potholder and Oven Mitt: Prevent burns when handling pots, pans and hot dishes.