If you try them, you get stung
Glorious poblano alambre with rajas
- 400 g of bacon cut into cubes
- 1 and a half chopped onion
- 290 g of San Marcos Rajas
- 1 kg of beef fillet cut into cubes
- Salt to taste
01. Fry the bacon until Golden, then set it aside. In the released bacon oil cook the onion until transparent and add the rajas.
02. Cook the other ingredients until Brown, then add the meat and salt. Add the bacon again.
03. Stir and remove when the meat is fully cooked.
04. Enjoy a delicious delicacy with the Divine Touch of our San Marcos Rajas.
Don’t forget to cover the pots
A basic you must always remember when cooking es to cover our pots.
By doing this you allow the cooking process to happen faster and better, which means saving gas or electricity. In the case of sauces, covering the pot allows a more integral cooking, which elevates the flavor of your dishes, and when cooking meats this allows an inside cooking, which prevents the meat from being raw inside.
Next time don’t forget to cover your pot!